By Gerard P. Hodgkinson,J. Kevin Ford
- All chapters written via verified specialists and all subject matters rigorously selected to mirror the foremost matters in either the study literature and in present practice
- Presents advancements in such confirmed components as tension and healthiness, purchaser habit, worker belief, deception and applicant faking, the review of task functionality and paintings attitudes, and the employment interview
- Newer themes explored contain methodological matters within the improvement and evaluate of a number of regression versions, and the mental influence of the actual workplace environment
- Each bankruptcy deals a accomplished and demanding survey of the selected subject, and every is supported through a worthy bibliography
Read or Download International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 2011 Volume 26 PDF
Best occupational & organisational psychology books
This twenty-seventh quantity of analysis in Organizational habit incorporates ahead the culture of high-level scholarship on a vast array of organizational subject matters. Like many past volumes, this assortment is really interdisciplinary, with chapters starting from character and choice making in corporations, to interpersonal dynamics comparable to supporting and crew method, to organizational-level analyses of legitimization and alter.
Cultural intelligence is outlined as an individual's skill to operate successfully in occasions characterised via cultural variety. With contributions from eminent students world wide, the "Handbook of Cultural Intelligence" is a 'state-of-the-science' precis of the physique of data approximately cultural intelligence and its relevance for coping with variety either inside of and throughout cultures.
In Zeiten, in denen sich die Rahmenbedingungen für Führung und administration stetig ändern, steht auch die Führungskräfteentwicklung vor der immer neuen Herausforderung, die richtigen Schwerpunkte zu setzen und Wichtiges von schnell zerplatzenden Mode-Blasen zu unterscheiden. Häufig wird der Ruf laut nach einer artwork fundiertem Handlungs-Kompass für Führungskräfte und deren Aus- und Weiterbildung.
This ebook specializes in office innovation, that's a key aspect in making sure that firms and the folks inside them can adapt to and have interaction in fit, sustainable swap. It contains a selection of multi-level, multi-disciplinary contributions that mix conception, learn and sensible views.
- Engaged: The Neuroscience Behind Creating Productive People in Successful Organizations (The Neuroscience of Business)
- Using a Positive Lens to Explore Social Change and Organizations: Building a Theoretical and Research Foundation (Organization and Management Series)
- Finanzcoaching für Unternehmer: Finanzpsychologie: Erfolgreich mit Geld & Risiko umgehen. Mit Workbook zum Download (German Edition)
- The Future of Coaching: Vision, Leadership and Responsibility in a Transforming World
Extra resources for International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 2011 Volume 26
International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 2011 Volume 26 by Gerard P. Hodgkinson,J. Kevin Ford