This is an OCR recommended resource
Build powerful topic wisdom and talents in a degree historical past utilizing the in-depth research and dependent help during this tailored sequence for OCR's British interval reviews and enquiries.
- Develops the analytical talents required to achieve the interval examine by means of setting up the narrative content material round the key matters for college students to explore
- complements realizing of the selected historic interval, offering a wealth of extracts and assets that supply possibilities to training the evaluative abilities wanted for the enquiry
- steadily improves research talents via developmental actions and recommendation on answering perform examination questions
- is helping scholars to study, revise and consider the path fabric via bankruptcy summaries and revision actions that consolidate subject knowledge
- Equips scholars with transferable severe pondering talents, offering contrasting educational evaluations that inspire a degree historians to make trained decisions on significant debates
Each name within the OCR a degree background sequence includes one or British interval reports and its linked enquiry, offering whole help for each choice in Unit staff 1.
Early Medieval England 871-1107
This identify explores the reigns of Anglo-Saxon and Norman Kings from Alfred the good to William II via British interval experiences and enquiries. It permits an in-depth figuring out of the main historic wisdom, phrases and ideas appropriate to the interval studied and encourages the severe use of proof in investigating and assessing ancient questions within the linked enquiries: 'Alfred the nice' and 'Norman England 1087-1107'.
This name covers the next interval reviews and enquiries:
- Alfred the Great
- The Making of britain 849-1016
- Anglo Saxon England and the Norman Conquest 1035-1087
- Norman England 1087-1107