By Gabriel N. Gatica
Read Online or Download A Simple Introduction to the Mixed Finite Element Method: Theory and Applications (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics) PDF
Best number systems books
This application-oriented paintings issues the layout of effective, powerful and trustworthy algorithms for the numerical simulation of multiscale phenomena. To this finish, quite a few sleek ideas from scattered facts modelling, resembling splines over triangulations and radial foundation capabilities, are mixed with personalized adaptive suggestions, that are built separately during this paintings.
Inverse difficulties are concerned about making a choice on factors for saw or wanted results. difficulties of this sort seem in lots of program fields either in technological know-how and in engineering. The mathematical modelling of inverse difficulties often ends up in ill-posed difficulties, i. e. , difficulties the place ideas needn't exist, don't need to be targeted or may perhaps count discontinuously at the facts.
This is often a complicated ebook on modular varieties. whereas there are numerous books released approximately modular kinds, they're written at an easy point, and never so attention-grabbing from the point of view of a reader who already understands the basics. This ebook deals whatever new, that may fulfill the need of this sort of reader.
The writer offers a common method of a posteriori mistakes estimation and adaptive mesh layout for finite aspect types the place the answer is subjected to inequality constraints. The neighborhood weighted residuals, that end result from an extension of the so-called Dual-Weighted-Residual procedure, are utilized in a feed-back approach for producing affordable meshes.
- Mathematical Theory of Compressible Viscous Fluids: Analysis and Numerics (Advances in Mathematical Fluid Mechanics)
- An Introduction to Programming and Numerical Methods in MATLAB
- High Performance Computing in Science and Engineering ‘12: Transactions of the High Performance Computing Center, Stuttgart (HLRS) 2012
- Generalized Curvatures: 2 (Geometry and Computing)
- Pythagorean-Hodograph Curves: Algebra and Geometry Inseparable: 1 (Geometry and Computing)
- Numerical Methods in Matrix Computations (Texts in Applied Mathematics)
Extra resources for A Simple Introduction to the Mixed Finite Element Method: Theory and Applications (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)
A Simple Introduction to the Mixed Finite Element Method: Theory and Applications (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics) by Gabriel N. Gatica